We have tried to make the process as simple as possible, however, if you get stuck, please see this page. Please contact us if you have any quations
- Decide how many lines you need. We don’t recommend ordering the small size if you have a long name, or would like to add anything extra besides for your name
- Decide the size stamp you need. Remember, the size is approximate, and you need to allow for the bleed area (an empty area round the border) of about 0.25cm. So the the 5.5cm stamp will be about 5.25cm square.
- Now click on shop and select the size you wish, and the available designs will show up.
- Choose the ink colour and “main text area”. The other fields are not required, so leave empty if you don’t want anything else on the stamp.
- Remember to choose a font. If you click on “view fonts”, you will see a sample of the choice of fonts.
- Add to cart!
We will send you a proof by email prior to processing the order. If you don’t require one, please add that into the additional notes area.